Animax The Resistance Official Promotional Video:
Please fill out this form :3
Join in the celebration!!! xD We officially commence Phase 4: The re-awakening where we need 10,000 people!!! :3 Best part? You can be an ADMIN too!!! :D Join in Animax The Resistance: Phase 4 The re-awakening
IMPORTANT UPDATE from SONY HQ exclusively for Animax The Resistance:
We had a talk with Mr. Sunil Punjabi a few days back(a week or more to be honest) so we discussed and concluded what all can and should be done...
1. I personally had a talk with sunil punjabi, ** First thing he said? "Oh, So you are the people who spammed my inbox?" xD as i addressed myself as Divay from Wave Corp. and those who took part in bringing down the Animax's MX Servers would know, and should feel proud that it did work :3
2. so as i was saying, in response to our countless efforts, he (till some extent) did bow down and is ready to help provide animax to as many people as possible via local cables... How and why? well the all channels pay a handsome sum of money to the DTH to stay on air, why? so that they get TRPs and earn back the spent money through ads But in case of animax, even if they do spend that money to get on air (which via auctions is decided) theres no point as either ways they wont get "enough" viewers so no ads hence no profits You say there are tonnes of anime viewers in India? well maybe yes but MOST do NOT watch animax n im not the one saying this, its the officials who say they got (literally) 0 viewers!!! so as most must be wondering, what now? well the thing that we are about to do, will be successful probably in the long run... we stop attacking them, and they will get animax to viewers... how?
3. every person (from anywhere in South Asia hence including Pak and bangladesh) can send their local cable operator name, city, state and area (name not required) to me (i.e divay) personally or via my website (that il update after April) which i will forward to the animax distribution team they have enough powers to force atleast these people to get animax so that we can fulfil atleast some people's needs, and increase their viewer base little by little this whole operation will be directly headed by the the distribution team, sunil punjabi and me too is involved so i can get you all the imp info required.
4. getting animax on any cable will take around a month and they need to answer requests based on the amounts in which they get them, once this is done, phase 2 will commence (which has nothing regarding us, it concers pure marketing) If we get enough people (say 10k or more) we will start animax's online broadcast whose rights we (i.e wave corp) will get most probably obviously it wont be free for us but if we get enough visitors we can probably pay up for that license but that is quite far for now
5. this whole thing will start in April (as I and many others got exams) and will require people in thousands!!! Just a few us or a 100 people wont be enough. I require you people to avoid creating petitions or pages or events without our concent, coz if we are getting public support, we need to concentrate it so that we have something to show to the dth and the ad guys!
6. Thanks again for all the support and trust you had in us Hail ANiME \m/
That 2 years were a mere way of saying , its not definite as even in 2 years there's no possible way animax can come up with the funds or the viewers so that it can be on air on dths again And as for digital cables, from now on wave corp is the sole incharge of reporting such incidents where animax was replaced, as soon as we get enough people, we will forward this to the distribution team who will get it back in a month. We cannot assure u as we don't have any say in the license period they apply for and when they renew it But we sure can force them from our end to get it on specific networks if the viewers are enough...
-Wave Corp. Team
We will commence collecting your city/area names from April (As we have our exams too) so that we can get you our animax back... We partially won, but its only profitable for a small fraction of otakus, we are doing our best to expand it... so please help us and be a part...
*******Please do not indulge in creating any Fb pages/events/petitions without our concent as this time we require a LARGE number of people!!! so we need to focus all our supporters at one place~...*******
What we accomplished untill now:
April 27th Airtel AttackOn April 27th 2012 we ATTACKED the AIRTEL servers with a rather harmless high paced ping attacks which flooded their servers with the message 'BRING BACK ANIMAX' xD
The funny part, we had pre-informed them about this attack, one week prior, 'Either you bring back Animax or on 27th YOU PAY'!!! we were OBVIOUSLY taken for granted but little did they know what a mere 100(at that time) otakus could do...
Result:Airtel sent a 'BACK-END TEAM' to verify Animax's growing demand and to negotiate so that it could be brought back to Airtel, for those who were involved, in beginning of June 2012, we had announced our victory because of this reason BUT the deal was called off as Animax couldn't AFFORD the carriage fees!!!
Resistance spreads like wild fire OnlineWe knew well that companies those big won't give a fuck over a handful few shouting in the darkness unheard in their own little confinements of blogs and new 'Save Animax' FB Pages popping up like mushrooms, so we took control and did what many couldn't do since Oct 2011, we did in 3 months!!!
So what we did???We pre-announced the Airtel attack step after 3 failed 'peace talks' and created 'Animax- The Resistance' initially as a blog on AIC (Animax India Community) which became one of the most viewed and most commented blog in the shorted span at that time, and was DELETED and i was BANNED brom AIC on charges of going against the community rules... but that did NOT stop us nor crushed our spirits...
Result:We rose, stronger and larger that ever before with around a thousand followers ready to do anything on our 1 command... yes That is the power of ANiME \m/
Talked to Animax Officials and Videocon D2HAs we tried our best to bring our beloved channel back, there arised more and more spams and fake people claiming to know how to bring the channel back and providing utter rubbish information, so instead of limiting ourselves to DTHs we decided to speak to the Animax Officials ourselves... We spoke first to the subordinates and then to Mr. Sunil Punjabi ourselves, he co-operated with us and attended to all our needs, we fixed the conference between the Videocon people and Animax Bussiness Head Mr. Sunil to bring the channel back, but the deal couldn't be signed because Animax says that they cannot AFFORD THE CARRIAGE FEES that these DTH require.